Let's help Sustainable Coastlines Hawaii raise funds to keep our beaches clean while having a good time!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Posted 10 Oct
Our ‘Aina Pono: Harvest of the Month program is back! This month, participating public schools statewide will featu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Posted 3 Oct
@uhmanoa Students Tackle Plastic Pollution On Campus surfrider.org/coastal-blog/e… @Surfrider @Surfrideroahu @UHawaiiNews… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Posted 4 Oct
Attention middle and high school students: The Marine Debris Creative Advocacy Competition is open! Deadline to ent… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Posted 1 Oct
Have Your Food and Eat the Wrapper Too
foodtank.com/news/2018/09/h… @foodtank #plasticfree
Posted 28 Sep
- 10-01-14 October is National Farm to School Month and October 24th is Food Day!
- 10-01-14 ‘ĀINA Schools Off to a Great Start
- 10-01-14 ʻĀINA Teacher Trainings
- 10-01-14 Grants for School Gardens
- 10-01-14 3Rs School Recycling: Aloha Aina Recycling Drives
- 10-01-14 International Coastal Cleanup Recap
- 10-01-14 Plastic Free Commitment Blog Series: #1 Bring your own reusable bag!
- 10-01-14 Become a Plastic Free Hawaiʻi Outreach Docent
- 10-01-14 Opportunity for Educators: Be the Solution to Plastic Ocean Pollution!
- 09-03-14 Co-Founder Jack Johnson Supports KHF Through Waikiki Shows
- 09-03-14 Foodland’s Give Aloha Campaign
- 09-03-14 ʻĀINA In Schools off to a Great Start!
- 09-03-14 Upcoming ʻĀINA In Schools Garden Parties
- 09-03-14 ʻĀINA In Schools Teacher Trainings
- 09-03-14 Hawai‘i Farm to School Conference: Re-Growing Community Food Systems
- 09-03-14 Aloha ʻĀina Recycling Drive
- 09-03-14 Plastic Free Hawaiʻi International Coastal Cleanup
- 09-03-14 Become a Plastic Free Hawaiʻi Outreach Docent
- 09-03-14 2nd Annual North Shore Food Summit