Check out the latest #ModernWahine episode featuring KHF Co-Founder & CEO, Kim Johnson! Kim & Brook talk story abou… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Posted 21 Sep
Welcome to these new #OceanFriendlyRestaurants:
Posted 3 Aug
Join us as we call on our beloved restaurants, festivals, and national parks to reopen with nontoxic reuse. Sign… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Posted 27 Jul
Join us this Saturday, June 5!
Come learn about KHF’s vision for our new home in Haleʻiwa, check out the Kōkua Gen… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Posted 2 Jun
Jack and Kim Johnson’s Kokua Learning Farm in Haleiwa gets help from new solar e-tractor
Posted 16 May
- 10-01-14 October is National Farm to School Month and October 24th is Food Day!
- 10-01-14 ‘ĀINA Schools Off to a Great Start
- 10-01-14 ʻĀINA Teacher Trainings
- 10-01-14 Grants for School Gardens
- 10-01-14 3Rs School Recycling: Aloha Aina Recycling Drives
- 10-01-14 International Coastal Cleanup Recap
- 10-01-14 Plastic Free Commitment Blog Series: #1 Bring your own reusable bag!
- 10-01-14 Become a Plastic Free Hawaiʻi Outreach Docent
- 10-01-14 Opportunity for Educators: Be the Solution to Plastic Ocean Pollution!
- 09-03-14 Co-Founder Jack Johnson Supports KHF Through Waikiki Shows
- 09-03-14 Foodland’s Give Aloha Campaign
- 09-03-14 ʻĀINA In Schools off to a Great Start!
- 09-03-14 Upcoming ʻĀINA In Schools Garden Parties
- 09-03-14 ʻĀINA In Schools Teacher Trainings
- 09-03-14 Hawai‘i Farm to School Conference: Re-Growing Community Food Systems
- 09-03-14 Aloha ʻĀina Recycling Drive
- 09-03-14 Plastic Free Hawaiʻi International Coastal Cleanup
- 09-03-14 Become a Plastic Free Hawaiʻi Outreach Docent
- 09-03-14 2nd Annual North Shore Food Summit