Styrofoam and Plastics are Being Targeted by Santa Barbara Leaders keyt.com/news/environme… @allatonceorg @PlasticPollutes #plasticfreehawaii
Posted 21 Jun
@jackjohnson Honors World Oceans Day by Sharing How We Can All Help Protect Our Oceans
Posted 10 Jun
@jackjohnson LIVE NOW at the @MontereyAq Plastic Gallery for #WorldOceanDay Tune in!!!!! facebook.com/jackjohnson/vi…
Posted 8 Jun
@kokua co-founder @jackjohnson Wages War on Ocean Plastic news.nationalgeographic.com/2018/06/jack-j… @NatGeo #PlasticFreeHawaii #AAOPlasticFree #WorldOceanDay
Posted 8 Jun
Happy #WorldOceansDay! Tune-in today at 10am Hawaii time for a Facebook livestream with @kokua co-founder… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Posted 8 Jun
- 05-30-18 Kōkua Hawaiʻi Foundation Volunteer & Partner Appreciation
- 05-30-18 Our Favorite ‘ĀINA Garden Club Art Activities
- 05-30-18 9th National Farm To Cafeteria Conference
- 05-30-18 Kōkua Hawaiʻi Foundation Field Trip and Mini-Grants NOW Available for the 2018-19 School Year
- 05-30-18 Schools Celebrate Farm to School with ʻĀINA Family Nights
- 05-30-18 Earth Month ʻĀINA In Schools Chef & Farmer Visits & Kuʻi ʻAi Demonstrations
- 05-30-18 ʻĀINA In Schools End of Year Garden Parties
- 05-30-18 Junior FFA Conference Hosted by Waipahu Intermediate
- 05-30-18 Hawaiʻi DOE TV Features School Gardens!
- 05-30-18 Oʻahu ʻĀINA Educator Training for ʻEwa Schools
- 05-30-18 Kōʻelepālau
- 05-02-18 Schools Celebrate Farm to School with ʻĀINA Family Nights
- 05-02-18 Earth Month ʻĀINA In Schools Chef & Farmer Visits & Kuʻi ʻAi Demonstrations
- 05-02-18 ʻĀINA In Schools End of Year Garden Parties
- 05-02-18 Hawaiʻi DOE TV Features School Gardens!
- 05-02-18 Oʻahu ʻĀINA Educator Training for ʻEwa Schools
- 03-23-18 Upcoming Oʻahu ʻĀINA Educator Training for ʻEwa Schools
- 03-23-18 It’s Turmeric Time!
- 03-23-18 KHF Co-founder Jack Johnson Drops by for School Lunch
- 03-23-18 Leilehua Complex Character Bootcamp Addresses Nutrition
- 03-23-18 Ag Day at the Capitol
- 03-23-18 3rd Annual We Grow Hawaiʻi Conference
- 03-23-18 Mahalo ‘ĀINA Docents!
- 03-22-18 ‘Aina in Schools
- 03-02-18 Upcoming ʻĀINA Docent Trainings
- 03-02-18 Upcoming ʻĀINA Educator Training
- 03-02-18 Aloha ʻĀina Recycling Drives
- 02-16-18 2018 Legislative Bills to Watch
- 02-16-18 Windward Schools Featured in Local News for Waste Reduction Efforts
- 02-16-18 Mililani High Selected as Next Farm to School Site
- 02-16-18 Aloha ‘Āina Moanalua Workshop for Grade 4 Teachers
- 02-16-18 Mahalo Whole Foods Market & Chronic Tacos!
- 02-16-18 ʻĀINA In Schools Curriculum Trainings for Educators
- 02-16-18 ʻĀINA In Schools Docents Gear Up for Spring Lessons!
- 02-16-18 Windward District 3rd Annual Makahiki Festival
- 02-16-18 Mahalo to ʻĀINA In Schools Garden Party Volunteers
- 02-16-18 UHWO Sustainable Community Food Systems Outreach Event
- 02-16-18 Best Ever Buttermilk Pancakes
- 10-20-17 Let’s Celebrate Farm to School Month!
- 10-20-17 October is Farm to School Month - Show Us Your CHOMP!
- 10-20-17 It’s that time of year! ʻĀINA Chef Visits Begin!
- 10-20-17 Mahalo to our ʻĀINA In Schools Garden, Compost, and Nutrition Docents - There’s Still Time to Join
- 10-20-17 ʻĀINA Farm to School Field Trips for Educators
- 10-20-17 New ʻĀINA Schools Blanche Pope, Hauʻula, Solomon Garden Party and Kalo Planting
- 10-20-17 Nature Works Everywhere Grants: Apply by November 3, 2017
- 10-20-17 SeedMoney Grants: Apply by November 12, 2017
- 10-20-17 Whole Kids Foundation School Garden and Honey Bee Grants: Apply by November 15, 2017
- 10-20-17 ʻUlu Poke
- 10-05-17 Oʻahu Educator ʻĀINA In Schools Curriculum Trainings
- 10-05-17 Mahalo to our school year 2017-2018 ʻĀINA In Schools Garden, Compost and Nutrition Docents
- 09-26-17 Macaroni and Trees
- 09-26-17 Whole Kids Foundation School Garden and Honey Bee Grants: Apply by November 15, 2017
- 09-26-17 Green Education Foundation’s Green Thumb Challenge $1500 Grant Deadline is Just Around the Corner!
- 09-26-17 HMAA Presents Keiki in the Kitchen
- 09-26-17 PDE3 Ag Workshop for High School Teachers
- 09-26-17 Hui Mālama O Ke Kai Kalai Papa Me Pohaku Kuʻi ʻAi Handcarved Poi Board and Stone Series
- 09-26-17 Aloha ‘Āina Moanalua Workshop for Grade 4 Teachers in partnership with DLNR
- 09-26-17 Mahalo to our school year 2017-2018 ʻĀINA In Schools Garden, Compost and Nutrition Docents
- 09-26-17 ʻĀINA In Schools off to a Great Start!
- 09-26-17 Donate to Kōkua Hawaiʻi Foundation through Foodland’s Give Aloha Program
- 09-26-17 THE CHOMP!
- 09-26-17 Share What You’re Doing to Celebrate Farm to School Month!
- 09-26-17 October is Farm to School Month!
- 09-26-17 ʻĀINA Farm to School Field Trips for Educators
- 09-26-17 Hawaiʻi Agriculture Conference
- 08-25-17 Delicious on-the-dash Dishes
- 08-24-17 You Are Invited to an ʻĀINA In Schools Garden Party!
- 08-24-17 ʻIolani School Presents STEMGrows: A School Garden Basics Workshop Series
- 08-22-17 Don’t Wait! Join the Kōkua Hawaiʻi Foundation ʻĀINA In Schools Team Now!
- 08-22-17 Hawaiʻi Ag Conference and Farm to School Symposium
- 08-21-17 Mahalo to the SY 17-18 ʻĀINA Team Coordinator and Garden Club Advisors!
- 08-20-17 Coconut Chia Seed Pudding
- 07-19-17 Join the Kōkua Hawaiʻi Foundation ʻĀINA In Schools Team Now!
- 07-19-17 Farm to School Professional Development Opportunities for Educator
- 07-19-17 2016-17 School Year Report
- 07-19-17 A Week at the Edible Schoolyard Academy
- 07-19-17 Hawaiʻi Ag Conference and Farm to School Symposium
- 07-19-17 Project Learning Tree Grant
- 07-19-17 Fruit Tree 101: The School Fruit Tree Orchard Planting Grant
- 07-19-17 Tomato Watermelon Salad with Ripped Basil and Lemon Vinaigrette
- 03-22-17 Kōkua Hawaiʻi Foundation Benefit Dinner at Proud Peacock
- 03-22-17 How Well Do You Know Hawaiʻi’s Plants? by FoodCorps Service Member Stephanie Loui
- 03-22-17 Kauaʻi and Waimea Educator Training Recap
- 03-22-17 Windward District Fitness Meet Recap
- 03-22-17 Ag Day at the Capitol
- 03-22-17 Lt. Governors’ Farm to School Initiative Update
- 03-22-17 Tending to Sustainable Gardens
- 03-22-17 Local Iʻa - Fresh, Local, Pono Seafood now available on Oʻahu!
- 03-22-17 STEM and Garden Learning Opportunities for Oʻahu Educators
- 03-22-17 Save the Date: Kū ʻĀina Pā Summer Intensives for Teachers Using the Hawaiʻi School Garden Curriculum
- 03-22-17 ʻĀINA IN Schools Grade 4 Hawaiian Garden Recipes with ʻUala (sweet potato)
- 01-11-17 Happy New Year and Mahalo for Your Support!
- 01-11-17 FoodCorps Hawaiʻi: A Year (and some) in Review by Kōkua Hawaiʻi Foundation Service Member Stephanie
- 01-11-17 Register for February’s Farm to School Field Trip for Educators
- 01-11-17 ʻĀINA Docent Training Dates
- 01-11-17 ʻĀINA In Schools Curriculum Training For Educators: Register Now
- 01-11-17 ‘ĀINA In Schools Garden Party Workdays
- 01-11-17 Lt. Governor’s Farm To School Initiative Goes to Kohala
- 01-11-17 Hawaiʻi Green Collar Institute: Tending to Sustainable Gardens, a PDE3 Credit Course for K-12 Teache
- 01-11-17 ʻUlu (Potato Style) Salad