About ʻĀINA In Schools
to their local land, waters, and food to grow a healthier Hawaiʻi.
ʻĀINA In Schools began in 2006, and focuses on:
• Addressing childhood health issues by fostering healthy eating habits;
• Encouraging environmental stewardship by connecting children to the land & water that sustains them;
• Contributing to a healthy local food system by supporting Hawaiʻi's farmers and their produce.
View Program Overview
‘ĀINA in Schools is comprised of
Six Integrated Components
HOW TO SUPPORT ORDINANCE 19-30:
- Learn more about Ordinance 19-30 here.
- Sign this petition to support the takeout plastics ban - Ordinance 19-30
- Are you a business owner? Sign the Business Sign-On Letter in Support of the Disposable Food Ware Ordinance and share...
Nov 30, 2020
Simplify the Holidays Activities, Tips & Resources
The holidays are a time of celebration...Read more...
ʻĀINA In Schools Calendar
No events at this time