About Plastic Free Hawaiʻi
Plastic Free Hawaiʻi seeks to minimize single-use plastics on our islands by educating and empowering schools, businesses, and community members across Hawaiʻi.
Plastic Free Hawaiʻi Program Offerings:
- School & Community Presentations
- Community Outreach
- Beach Cleanups
- Event Greening Consulting
- Merchandise & Plastic Free Tools
- Partnerships with businesses, non-profits, and government
Kailua Beach Adventures
Kailua Beach Adventures co-hosts regular beach cleanups with Kōkua Hawaiʻi Foundation and
We are hosting another Clothing Swap! Join us in the Kōkua General Store on Saturday, February 4th from 10am-3pm to find some ʻnewʻ preloved clothing gems. Swap out your gently-used, washed clothes and find your new favorite piece of clothing.
1. When and where do I...Read more...