About Plastic Free Hawaiʻi
Plastic Free Hawaiʻi seeks to minimize single-use plastics on our islands by educating and empowering schools, businesses, and community members across Hawaiʻi.
Plastic Free Hawaiʻi Program Offerings:
- School & Community Presentations
- Community Outreach
- Beach Cleanups
- Event Greening Consulting
- Merchandise & Plastic Free Tools
- Partnerships with businesses, non-profits, and government
Plastic Free Calendar
No events at this time
Kailua Beach Adventures
Kailua Beach Adventures co-hosts regular beach cleanups with Kōkua Hawaiʻi Foundation and
HOW TO SUPPORT ORDINANCE 19-30:
- Learn more about Ordinance 19-30 here.
- Sign this petition to support the takeout plastics ban - Ordinance 19-30
- Are you a business owner? Sign the Business Sign-On Letter in Support of the Disposable Food Ware Ordinance and share...